Job description / Role
• Warmly welcoming every guest and establishing a professional connection by respectfully interacting with them and understanding their needs
• Mix drinks and other beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
• Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
• Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
• Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus, and Promotions
• Ensure bar always will remain clean and tidy during the service and after the service.
• Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
• Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
• Perform physical activities such as lifting and stooping.
• Maintain inventories
• Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
• Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
• Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
• Minimum 3 years experience in a high end environment, WSET education would be a great plus.
• An interest in mixology
• Superb English communication skills
• High energy with an easy ability to multitask and keep guests engaged
• Able to start on the 15th September 2021
• Accommodation not provided.
About the Company
We are excited for the world to meet Denmark in Dubai at the Danish Business Pavilion, Expo 2020. We will showcase and share our innovative knowledge, products and services that define both Denmark and hopefully the world of tomorrow.
Significantly important to the Danish Pavilion will be our world famous Danish food culinary concepts for everyone to enjoy, including all day fine & casual dining restaurant’s with additional unique food truck offerings and terrace VIP areas.
We are looking for exceptionally motivated individual’s based in the UAE with previous relevant experience in the Region, to join our amazing team. All positions will be for a minimum of 6 months with the possibility to renew for a further period depending on demonstratable abilities & attitude during the six months.
Let’s create a brighter and more sustainable future together!