Job description / Role
Duties & Requirements
• Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
• Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
• Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
• Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
• Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
• Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
• Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
• Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
• Developing new cocktail recipes.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Live in Accommodation + Food + Transportation + Health Insurance + Visa Sponsorship
• Having 3+ years of work experience
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Bilingual in Tagalog and English
• Preferred Female Candidates
• Must be present in UAE for face to face interview: Abu Dhabi or Dubai
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.