Job description / Role
• Responsible for overall Export sales/ Local sales
• Generate high potential customers in Lubricants
• Sales and marketing of company's range of Lubricants
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Graduate of Business Management and Marketing Degree
• Extensive working experience in similar roles at sales management level in a highly competitive sales environment, of which oil/petroleum.
• Excellent multiple stake holders & customer Relationship Management (CRM), with ability to establish adequate personal and professional relationships
• Excellent communication skills both written/spoken in English, high ability to influence
• Highly analytical and problem solving ability
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team
• Customer Service Oriented.
• Proactive, initiative and creative and highly result oriented
• Working knowledge of computer applications –power point/excel/word
About the Company
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE.