BDM - Business Development Manager(Wellness/Spa Water System/Features)
Job description / Role
• Strong network of contacts within regional target market of spas & wellness centers within hotels/resorts
• Develop sales plans, targets & pipeline of leads
• Understanding/experience in key products/services offered:
- Preliminary/conceptual design services
- Detailed design studies
- Project management/realization
- Equipment supply, installation + commissioning
• Mechanical engineering services knowledge
• Fluent in English with strong presentation skills
• Build & maintain strategic relationships with customers
• Assist team to develop sales/technical proposals
• Negotiate proposals
• Discuss technical specifications of products to clients/potential clients
• Follow up on proposals & pending
• Technical presentations for new products
• Attend networking & industry functions to represent company & products
• Assist in organizing fairs & exhibitions.
• Report to Managing Director based in Dubai
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.