Job description / Role
The Beach Club Hostess is the first employee to interact with arriving guests as they enter our F&B venues. She should ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Beverage service to the guests by meeting and also exceeding their expectations. Welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards and respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
Th8 Palm is Dubai's most thrill-blazing hotel. A place where you can live the infinite every day.
A destination that fuses fashion and the finest of everything:
Experience a fun-seekers paradise that offers 161 extraordinary rooms & suites, immersive infinity pools, captivating culinary and mixology experiences, panoramic sea and skyline views, Beach club with in-house DJ and banging tunes. Set on the edge of soft, white sands and sparkling azure seas. Come for the vibe; linger for the ever-changing mood, as day shimmers into dazzling night.
Th8 Palm. Limitless excitement. Endless possibilities
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Check the reservation system and in-house guest information for the next meal period.
- Notify the supervisor of any large group bookings or any reservations with special request, VIP etc.
- Distribute reservations among all servers equally, informing them of all information necessary. Example, birthdays, anniversaries, bill not to be taken to the table or any other unusual requests.
- Allocate all the reservations as per the floor plan.
- Always answer the phone politely using a friendly tone and being informative.
- The telephone must be answered on a maximum of three rings.
- If a guest has any questions, it is her responsibility to answer them accurately. Therefore, know your product and offerings.
- You must have complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus: The ingredients; the preparation; how items are served and with what; know your prices; know the promotions, special events etc.
- Understand the server and runner tasks in the outlet and provide assistance as required.
- Have a fair idea about general information around the city.
- To be aware of all the policies and procedures in the Hotel.
- The hostess is a very important part of Your Restaurant's experience. Always remember you are the first and the last person the guest sees. Therefore, you are their first and last impression.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, and fluency in either Russian, French or Arabic is mandatory
- Previous customer service experience required
- It is not mandatory to have hotel experience, a stand-alone restaurant role as a Hostess is also welcomed to apply
- Open Table experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- High level of energy and professional at all times
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- High interest in fashion and lifestyle
- Able to stand for long hours and work under the heat of Dubai
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.