Job description / Role
A leading medical center in Dubai is looking for a Beauty Therapist with extensive experience to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Engage clients in conversation to determine their beauty goals
- Carry out skin and hair analysis to figure out what clients need in terms of treatment
- Provide clients with information on feasible skin and hair treatment
- Explain treatment procedures and provide information of products that will be used
- Conduct a short interview to take clients' medical histories to determine if they are allergic to any product
- Perform a range of massages and aromatherapies
- Remove facial and body hair using electrolysis, waxing and laser treatments
- Provide advice to clients who have just had cosmetic surgery
- Advise clients regarding post-treatment care
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Beauty Therapist
- Must be licensed by DHA as a Beauty Therapist
- License and experience with lasers is a great plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a beauty therapist
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The ideal candidate must be a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.