Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Beauty Brand Manager
We are looking for a Beauty Brand Manager to join a global beauty brand developer and wholesaler.
This luxury group have become the hub of creativity and next generation for beauty product development for a number of global channels and retailers.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and execution of 360 marketing plans along with the implementation of the Brand Strategy.
What you'll do:
- Develop, execute and pilot the brand strategy
- Develop, implement and pilot the 360 launch and marketing plans in collaboration with the marketing team in accordance with the defined budgets and the strategy of the brand in interaction with the US teams
- Build the assortment by offering recommendations and in interface with the Visual Merchandising and Category Managers teams
- Analyze the performances and adapt the actions if necessary
- Fueling brand strategy by conducting market, trend and competition analyses
- Propose development recommendations to the brand's product development team
- Communicate and deploy identified business opportunities
- Maintain a healthy assortment and work closely with planning and the retailer
- Guarantee the brand performance through the regular analysis of the results and the marketing inputs for the sales forecasts
What you need to succeed in this role:
The successful candidate will be passionate about the beauty industry and have a proven track record within the field marketing.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Management
- 3 - 4 years experience as a Brand Manager
- Strong exposure to the Beauty industry
- Numeric ability and analytical skills
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.