Job description / Role
We have an exciting new opportunity has with one of our clients in Dubai!
A well-known international luxury retail department store is urgently looking for a Department Manager for their Beauty Division.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Overlook and oversee the day-to-day operations of the beauty division
- Supervise and guide staff, and maintain and set staff schedule
- Keep track of sales and profitability, monitor employee performance
- Manage inventory, and ensure that customers are satisfied
- Overseeing the sales of the store, tracking profits
- Working the products or sales counter when necessary
- Set sales goals for your department and ensure your staff is meeting them
- Hire and train staff and monitor their performance
To be considered for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Clear communication in English, Arabic is desirable
- Ability to implement successful marketing strategies such as SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the cosmetics industry, including trends, brand information, and cosmetic artistry
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable but not a must
Competitive salary to be offered along with incentives based on target achievements. Working hours are 9 hours per day with a 1-hour lunch break, 6 days a week.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Home Department Manager
Black Pearl Consult
Outlet Store Manager
Black Pearl Consult
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Manager 2