Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for:
For over 40 years L'Occitane has created natural beauty products inspired by the Mediterranean art-de-vivre. We are looking for a key resource to actively develop the business, the L'Occitane Group brands presence and awareness through the luxury B2B network (Hotels, Spas, etc)
We are therefore looking for a highly commercial and self driven Sales Manager. Someone who is excellent at building relationships and who is passionate about the brand whilst keeping abreast with luxury lifestyle industry trends and movements.
What you'll do
Sales & Business Development
- Define a 3 year development plan
- Develop actively the business, L'Occitane group brands presence & awareness through the premium B2B network (Hotels, Spa, etc.)
- Ensure active prospection in line with L'Occitane positioning through promotion & communication operations and frequent market visits.
- Participate to tender with offer submission and negotiation in line with central management guidelines.
- Strengthen existing business relationship and account management while reviewing existing customers positioning.
- Market analysis (new trends, evolution, competition).
- Following up on activity reports such as Hotel presence, turnover and prospection plan.
- Work in close relationship with central marketing teams, providing regular updates on the customer's needs, expectations, market trends, etc. and coordinate the information from central to the market.
- In charge of the region Budget and Reforecast following Finance calendar.
- Responsible to follow up on customers aging report in line with L'Occitane general sales terms and conditions.
- Provide an accurate sales forecast to demand planning teams and participate to monthly S&OP meetings.
- Supervise orders processing with customer service teams.
What you need to succeed in this role:
In order to succeed in this role, you must come from the hospitality industry and have a genuine interest in luxury lifestyle across the GCC. More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below
- University degree
- 3-5 years of similar experience in Hotel industry, B2B sales, luxury industry.
- Great presentation and interpersonal skills
- English and Arabic mandatory, French is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to get visa easily accross GCC countries
- Microsoft office experience
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.