Job description / Role
Beauty - Senior Regional Trainer - Elemis
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for:
Elemis is looking to recruit a Senior Training Manager to manage all training across the Middle East and the Gulf. Your overall responsibility will be to teach students in an articulated and professional manner by delivering knowledgeable and enthusiastic training in the Elemis brand, products and treatments, ensuring consistency within the high standards demanded.
What you'll do:
- To deliver complete and comprehensive training to the highest standards in Elemis treatments and products to day spas, resort spas and all Company clients in UAE, Middle east and Gulf.
- Ensure training is structured as per the syllabus, however also applying flexibility and initiative where required.
- Assess the needs and learning objectives of each group, adapting teaching methods and resources to ensure the course is both fun and educational.
- To increase and develop awareness on the importance of thorough consultation, enabling specific retail home care recommendations and further treatment bookings, supporting brand development and sales targets.
- Ensure that the training room/area encapsulates and promotes the Elemis brand.
- Ensure that the training stock required and additional equipment materials and resources are at your disposal for effective and efficient course delivery (All stock should be ordered by the trainer two weeks prior to the course commencement).
- To be familiar with all promotional activities of the Company.
- Assist with the delivery of any client or promotional events, workshops or seminars when required in Spa and Retail divisions.
- Assess and feedback training observations on each individual's potential, setting goals and objectives to improve skills and knowledge using the training passports techniques and refresher systems
- To build relationships with spa and account management, feeding back and guiding them on the individual's performance and achievements whether successful or unsuccessful completion of a course.
- To be open, receptive and to contribute to the brands development and that of the Elemis training programme.
- To support 'Front of House' teams with training needs, development and operations.
- To present new product launches/treatment launches to various divisions of the Company to achieve awareness and knowledge.
What you need to succeed in this role:
We are looking for someone who has previously been a Spa Manager or a Spa Trainer alongside the following:
- Beauty Therapy qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- CIDESCO qualification highly desirable
- Teacher training qualification highly desirable
- Good level and standard of UK/European education or equivalent
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience within a training position
- Experience working with a leading professional skincare company
- General computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong treatment and product knowledge*
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts .
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.