Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with the hotel standards.
- Ensure that the surrounding areas in the lobby level and main entrance are clean
- Transport departing guests' luggage from the room to the lobby, ensuring that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Ensure that luggage has been stored safely according to prescribed procedures
- Assist guests with directions within the hotel (i.e. guide them to their room, a restaurant etc.)
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
Your experience and skills include:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
Your team and working environment:
A brand new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.