Job description / Role
Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a Bell Attendant, your passion for the property, and your respect for our guests' belongings will ensure that our guests Feel Welcome as soon as they arrive.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Welcoming guests at the main entrance and greeting them appropriately as per the time.
- Escort guests to their rooms and explain hotel facilities.
- Assist the guests to deliver all baggage, faxes, messages, and packages to guests and do several other tasks according to the guest's request.
- Assist with valet parking during the arrival and departure of the guest.
- Receive and store the guest luggage and keep a proper record of level tags
- Store the guest's luggage in the luggage room and respond to their request.
- Tie the luggage tags to the guest's luggage, especially for group check-in.
- Guide the guests to arrive at the reception desk and to wait beside them.
- Receive the room key from the front desks and escort the guest to the room.
Your experience and skills include:
- 1 - 3 years of experience may require as Bellman, Hotel Driver, or Valet Parking Driver in a 5-star luxury hotel.
- The valid driving license may require.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and written.
- Able to move the lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 80 pounds.
- You may require a stand or walk for a longer period of time.
- A people person who is able to make genuine connections with their colleagues and guests.
- A genuine passion for customer service with a strong focus on always making our guest's feel welcome during their stay.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.