Job description / Role
Play Your Part
In this role you will oversee bellman's operations to provide efficient service to guests and ensures implementation of policies and procedures in line with the standards of LEGOLAND Hotel Dubai and you are responsible for controlling and monitoring the operations of bellman including valet parking, responsibility of luggage security and safety, luggage movement, daily job task and to ensure smooth operations flow of front office.
- To be completely familiar with all types of guest rooms, hotel facilities and house entertainment.
- To make sure all guest been greeted and welcomed upon arrival at the main entrance.
- To make sure all bellman offering the assistance for every guest with their luggage upon check in or check out.
- To make sure all luggage that been kept are safe with proper handling in recoding and tagging.
- To monitor the arrangement and movement of luggage.
- To make sure all luggage are tagging and complete with luggage sticker.
- To guide arriving guest to the reception desk and to wait beside the guest during the check-in, if necessary.
- To make sure direction or information delivered by bellman to the guest are correct and in the proper manner.
- To manage a smooth and efficient valet parking operation.
- To undertake training for all bellman and new recruit.
- To monitor the development and progress of bellman.
- To control and make sure the inventory and equipment are properly managed.
- To make sure all bellman to be attentive and helpful.
- To address the guest by name.
- To make sure smoothly traffic condition at Porte Cochere / main entrance.
- To assign bellman for any job receive from other section (front desk, operator).
- To make sure every guest messages / parcel to be deliver safely to guest.
- To remember guest names, especially repeat guests, VIPS, repeat guests and long staying guests and always greet guests as they are in the hotel.
- Must be able to know all Food and Beverage outlets; operational times so as to be able to recommend to guests.
- During check-out, to make sure bellman reconfirm the amount of luggage before been load into the vehicle.
- To make sure none of valuable items keep in the luggage room / receive by bellman.
- To cover the duty / task of bellman whenever necessary such as break rotation, not enough manpower, or emergency cases.
- To perform outside errands as instructed by superior.
- To make sure luggage room and work area are clean and tidy.
- Make sure all bellman provide the assistance in maintaining LEGO bricks & soft bricks at Kids play area are neatly arrange. Report any malfunction of equipment of facilities in the lobby to the Bell Captain.
- To assist concierge operations and transportation arrangement.
- To perform other duties as may be assigned.
Health & Safety
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety.
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements.
- To only use work equipment in accordance with training.
- To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria
- 1 - 3 years experience as Bell Captain or similar role.
- Preferred candidate will have experience in OPERA property management system or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak the English language clearly and fluently.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and written.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
F&B Assistant - LEGOLAND Hotel
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Dubai Parks and Resorts