Job description / Role
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of the bar and restaurants
- Outlets organization, administration, profitability, service quality, requisitions, maintaining the standards, guest satisfaction and staff development matters are under his/her responsibility as part of his/her main duties.
- Proper grooming at all times
- Attend training classes as per schedule
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
- Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
- Creates a healthy and fair atmosphere in where personnel can work with maximum productivity and happily.
- Fills out the Requisition Forms for necessary F&B items and materials from storerooms.
- Checks all service set-up matters at least ½ hour before service starts.
- Attends the F&B meeting or any other meeting instructed by Food & Beverage Office.
- Trains continuously his staff (behaviour, suggestive selling, service skills, knowledge, etc.)
- Makes sure all operation equipment are cleaned and polished on a sufficient amount for the operation.
- Prepares daily log book with details.
- Coordinates with Engineering when repairing needs to be done via Maintenance.
- Follows up daily occupancy and take necessary action for service.
- Checks the appearance of the service personnel daily.
- Looks after the associates and solve the
- Problems, which might arise from time to time.
- Suggests and recommends to the F&B Office the most efficient way of the operation
- Implements new service procedures together with the Director of Food & Beverage.
- Follows up the instructions, which are given by F&B Office.
- Handles all administration regarding his/her Outlet.
- Supervises and is responsible of billing and cash flow of his/her Outlet (closing the checks, discounts, voids, Hospitality Guarantee, etc).
- Ensures that the budgeted profit is achieved.
- Performs other duties assigned by his/her Supervisor
- Checks beverage items temperature, presentation and quantity.
- Makes sure the bars are clean, always tidy, without any hazard and safe all the time.
- Deals with guest complaints.
- Welcomes the guests and allocate a table.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- Food and beverage
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.