Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As a Beverage Manager, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Areas of responsibility include beverage service in the Restaurants/Bars and Room Service.
• Position assists with promoting the lounge, menu planning, maintains standards, assists servers on the floor during peak periods and manages property inventories and controls.
• Strives to ensure guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
• Accountable for enforcing all legal obligations professionally and consistently.
• Determines training needed to accomplish goals and implements training plan.
• Responsible for beverage operations and staff on a daily basis.
• Strengthens the food and beverage/culinary team by assisting in other outlets when needed.
Your experience and skills include:
• Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
• Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.