Job description / Role
To prepare schedules for all personnel according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide,
- To ensure adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the Food and Beverage Manager.
- To conduct regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the departmental SOP's i.e. guest care, service standards, up-selling approach, product knowledge, etc.
- To conduct on the job training of future Assistants Outlet Manager's if the situation calls for.
- To prepare and issue duty schedules for the assigned team.
- To ensure the proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming of assigned staff members.
- To evaluate the performance of the assigned team and initiate internal promotions.
- To short list new potential staff members for development.
- Responsible for the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- To handle the welcome and seating of arriving guests with the assistance of the hostess.
- To ensure that under no circumstances the entrance door is left unattended.
- To maintain a professional / friendly relationship with the outlet patrons.
- To establish and update the outlet's database of regular guests.
- To tour the outlet and all related areas frequently ensuring the highest possible cleanliness and maintenance standards.
- To resolve guest complaints immediately.
- To ensure that all Mise en plus is done according to the whole day's service requirements.
- To be actively involved in the outlets promotional activities.
- To establish a close working relationship with the kitchen and liaises with the chef about menu changes, menu presentations and live cooking activities in the outlet.
- To control / counter signs all store requisitions (operating material, food products and beverages) and ensures their accurate delivery.
- Maintains staff attendance sheets and other payroll related documents, to be signed by the Department Head and submit them for signatures at the end of the month.
- To attend all regular Food & Beverage departmental meetings and conduct's daily briefings to maintain an open communication within the assigned team.
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
6 to 10 years
Essential and optional requirements:
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.