Job description / Role
Our client is a successful food and beverages distributor that is continuing to enjoy tremendous growth in the region and as part of their expansion, we are recruiting a western experienced marketing manager with a strong background in brand development and trade marketing and brand manager from the food and beverages industry to join their Dubai team. The role will focus on driving double digit volume and revenue growth and brand equity through consumer engagement, campaign development and management,
- Develop marketing, communications, brand and trade marketing strategies and execution plans to increase sales through supermarkets, hypermarkets, HoReCa, retailers and distributors to increase regional brand positioning and category penetration.
- Identify channel and instore growth drivers and assist in setting trade marketing KPIs.
- New product development, product launches, instore 4P campaigns, experiential activation, influencer marketing, media planning and advertising.
- Organize and manage trade events.
- Packaging, shelf and checkout displays, POS material development.
- Agency and media teams to deliver fully integrated instore, retailer and distributor campaigns.
- Develop reporting metrics and dashboards.
- Digital and social media to build brands.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
- 10+ years’ 4P marketing, trade marketing and brand within an international top tier food and beverages FMCG environment with creative, strategic thinking and strong consumer engagement, insights and analysis, shopper marketing experience with the ability to make powerful recommendations based on research, data and campaign evaluation.
- Experience of working in an food and beverages related FMCG marketing / trade marketing role in a western country is mandatory.
- Strong distributor and merchandising promotions management.
- Ability to build and manage agency relationships and work closely with sales, supply chain and finance to identify optimal route to market strategies, forecasting, demand planning and recommendations for brand mix, pricing strategies and distribution.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with P&L responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory, preferably in marketing or related field.
- A western educated candidate will be given preference.
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates.
- Fluency in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Experience of working in a western country for a minimum of 3 years is mandatory.
About the Company
We’re redefining recruitment and as a leader in talent acquisition, our success and reputation stems from delivering exceptional service.
We succeed because our clients and candidates value our regional and industry knowledge, integrity, commitment and results. We understand what it takes to source high calibre candidates and provide our clients with the efficient service that they require in today’s competitive job market. We do not believe in forwarding the first available applicant for any vacancy - we present only a shortlist of candidates who are qualified, job-matched and serious about their next career move.
Plum Jobs Executive understands the challenges and dynamics of the skills and talent shortage as organizations need to have succession plans in place for tomorrow’s leaders.
Our in-depth understanding of local markets enables us to define the role and remuneration based on industry benchmarking and insight.
Our HR consultancy assignments include preparing comprehensive job descriptions, policies and employee engagement and performance management frameworks.
Our industry focus: Architecture | Construction & Interiors | Education & Learning | Events & Hospitality | Facilities Management & Real Estate | Financial Services & Insurance | FMCG & Manufacturing | Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences | Legal Services | Marketing & Media | Oil & Gas, Energy | Retail & Trading | Strategy & Consulting | Technology & Telecommunications | Transport
Our executive search and recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support | Architecture, Construction & Interiors | Business Development & Sales | Education & Learning | Engineering, Technical & EHS | Events, , Hospitality & Retail | Executive Appointments | Finance Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Legal | Marketing & Media | Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain | Strategy & Consulting | Technology
Executive Appointments | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | HR Consultancy | Headhunting | ‘C’ Level Appointments
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence