Job description / Role
Global Head of Major Events Bid Management
Based from Dubai our client is looking for an experienced Major Events Bid Management specialist to lead and build a practice that will support international federations when they decide to bid for major events such
- Olympic Games / Commonwealth Games / Asian Games etc.
- World Cup Finals (All Sports) - Major Sporting Finals
- Expo's and Symposiums
- Extreme Sports
- You will be responsible for providing strategic and pragmatic solutions to support clients across the full life cycle of the events journey.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Lead and provide strategic direction for an Events & Commercial practice
- Events strategy - Event selection
- Event bidding
- Events Management
- Commercial strategy
- Value realisation
- Project management support
- Post-event assessment and reporting
We are looking for exceptional candidates who fulfil the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Events & Commercial sports sector, and at least 3 years in a management consultancy
- Proven interest or involvement in sport and physical activity is a prerequisite, and you should be excited to work on a global basis - Open to being based in Dubai
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.