Job description / Role
Bid Manager / Commercial Manager - Future Tech - Engineering - Dubai or Abu Dhabi Based
Our client is an international Future Technology Engineering company with well-established business's across the Middle East and Europe, they are currently looking for a Commercial Project Manager to handle the huge volume of business they are currently receiving inbound.
As Bid / Commercial Project Manager you will be handling all RFPs, RFQs and RFPs in a professional and sought after manner. And it is important you understand this approach is essential to ensure you and they consistently win work and secure repeat business.
• Management and communication of the company Sales Funnel, including monthly review meeting with the management board to address news sales opportunities, bid screenings, prepare capture plan for sales opportunities and monitor its progress throughout it various stages, prepare sales forecasts in relation to Order Intake target and route to meeting targets
• Review Request for Quotation (RfQ) and develop a compliance matrix of requirements to confirm that the bid team delivers a compliant proposal
• Bid process owner – chairing meeting with bid teams, oversee the proposal planning and preparation phase to ensure bid compliance to customer requirements and internal quality gates
• Coordinate between departments and stakeholders to ensure an internal and external timely submission of bid documents is achieved
• Administer the Sales module on the company’s ERP system, ensure accurate data is maintained
• Responsible for the preparation of the commercial proposals in accordance with group standards for inter-Group and external customers
• Review and negotiate contracts through to final submission.
• Run compliance/background check on any prospective business partner
• Support Director of Marketing and Sales and GM in preparing customer briefing packs and presentations
• Support Director of Marketing and Sales in GCC market analysis, campaign strategy and capture plan development
The company is offering a competitive salary and the chance to join a company who have a very unique offering, they are currently tripling in size this year with a 20x expectation by the end of 2024. This is a chance to join a company which is making a positive impact and positive change in the world and will allow you the chance to grow a develop and work with some of the most talented individuals not only in the region but also globally.
• We are looking for a learn-it-all as opposed to know-it-all character.
• You will be passionate about future technology and engineering and will have a growth mindset.
• You will be experienced at managing the end to end bid management process and have excellent negotiation skills.
• Commercial background,
• Marketing knowledge
• Preferable experience in T&C of contracts
• Preparation of bids and proposals
• Good communication skills with a focus on Customer satisfaction.
• Organised, proactive, flexible and detail oriented.
• Able to maintain strict confidentiality when appropriate.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Sep|
Senior Commercial Manager
Irwin & Dow
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|