Bid Support Engineer
TRS Staffing Solutions
Job description / Role
• Support Bidding and Proposal Preparation for building offshore modules, Vessel and Rig Conversion, both for Topsides and Marine scope.
• Broad Engineering knowledge in Marine / offshore construction, conversions, repairs.
• Preparation of Engineering Proposals in accordance with Client, Commercial and bid support team requirements.
• Prepare MTOs and quantities as required by commercial estimation.
• Provide RFQs and scope of work for Vendors and Subcontractors during the bidding phase.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a shipyard, offshore / Oil & Gas industry in design office.
• Proficient with software such as Microsoft Word/Excel/Project, AutoCAD.
• Project management experience in high value projects.
• Working experience in major Production / Construction sites and heavy industrial segments.
• Must have Marine/Offshore/FPSO experience is required.
About the Company
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.
Procurement Engineer / Officer
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||7 Feb|
Procurement Engineer - Oil & Gas
A Leading Company In Sharjah
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - Oil & Gas Industry
Ultimate HR Solutions
Big Fish Recruitment