Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting a Big Data Security Architect in Dubai on a 12 month renewable contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved working on strategic and extremely important projects with high value business impact.
We need professionals that can contribute to business success, by designing secure big data architectures and contributing to the Enterprise Security Architecture. Must be able to design secure big data platforms in line with the business strategy and security requirements.
Applications are sought from those with the following experience;
• Degree or Honors in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline or equivalent experience.
• 10+ Years of Experience in Architecture and Cyber Security
• Solid experience in developing security solution architecture
• Solid experience and knowledge in TOGAF and SABSA or other Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
• Strong knowledge and implementation experience of cyber security standards, frameworks and regulations such as ISO27001, NIST CSF, CSA CCM, PCI-DSS, GDPR
• Excellent communication skills with ability to abstract technical details to non-specialized audience
• Certification in CRISC, CISM, CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, TOGAF, SABSA
• Understanding of governance frameworks such as COBIT
• Understanding of service management and ITIL Framework
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.