Job description / Role
Provide assistance on a broad range of domestic, international, and multi-jurisdictional disputes. Research local and international laws.
A Leading US law firm with a strong presence in the Middle East
* Assist on a broad range of domestic, international, and multi-jurisdictional disputes.
* Research local and international laws
* Be involved in all phases of the arbitration/litigation process
* Support fee earners
* Contribute to a learning and development culture.
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile disputes
* Collaborative environment
* An experienced paralegal
* Able to draft in English and Arabic
* Broad based commercial litigation and arbitration experience
* Regional experience
* Strong legal research skills
* Ability to work as part of a collaborative team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.