Job description / Role
As a paralegal you will assist and support initiatives and projects related to law and contracts. You will also provide assistance with High-volume, low-value and low-risk transactions. You'll also be expected to develop and maintain records of contract agreements, precedents, documents and support the contracts team.
Our client is an international law firm
Reporting directly to one of the partners, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Conduct legal research and analysis on corporate and commercial legal matters, including statutory and case law, regulations, and industry standards.
* Maintain and organise legal files, documents, and records, ensuring they are up-to-date and easily accessible.
* Stay updated on changes in corporate and commercial laws, regulations, and industry trends, and provide relevant updates and recommendations to the legal team.
* Assist attorneys in drafting, reviewing, and revising legal documents, such as contracts, agreements, corporate bylaws, and corporate governance documents.
* Coordinate the collection, review and production of documents and respond to discovery requests.
* Create and maintain charts, databases, and tables to track pertinent operational and Legal information.
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the growth and success of an exciting business
* An experienced paralegal with at least 2 years of experience
* Able to draft in English and Arabic
* Broad based corporate/commercial experience
* Regional experience
* Strong legal research skills
* Ability to work as part of a collaborative team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies