Job description / Role
Two excellent opportunities have arisen for Corporate Associates to join leading teams at a US and Silver Circle firm based in Dubai. Both firms have a large global network and deliver consistent and uncompromising quality and value to their illustrious set of clients.
* You would be working as part of the highly experienced Corporate team, involved in preparing documents, assessing partnerships as well as negotiating deals.
* You will also be advising numerous local government entities on a wide variety of corporate matters.
Essential Skills / Requirements
* Must have between 1-3 years of post-qualification experience
* Must be bilingual in both English and Arabic (drafting is essential)
* Common Law qualified (UK/US/AUS/NZ)
* Trained and qualified with a top tier law firm
* Must be working in an Corporate M&A team and have experience working on M&A transactions
* Excellent communication skills and sharp attention to detail
If you are determined and driven, you are encouraged to apply for this position at a top tier law firm.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.