Job description / Role
Our client is a reputable government entity based in Abu Dhabi and they are looking for a Bilingual Legal Counsel.
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
• Implement legal proceedings that can affect the rights and obligations of the organization.
• Review and evaluate legal documents such as contracts, license, sales, real estate and a lot more.
• Apply for registration of certain products, services and trademarks of the organization.
• Gather and collect data use as evidence and for decision making.
• Examine the legal information gathered and evaluate whether they prosecute or defend it.
• Conduct pretrial procedures for to defend the organization if they are facing any law cases.
• Examine advertisements and any documents for legal implications.
• Represent the organization in front of any administrative agencies of the National government.
• Discuss with other law counsel to established and verify groundwork needed for legal counselling.
• Advise the officials on any government policies, tax laws and other legal issues.
• Prepare business contracts, settle issues; pay taxes and handles legal matters.
• Advise the business for any transactions they had including internal affairs and corporate relationship.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria:
• Must have at least 7-10 years of experience (in-house/international law/ corporate commercial/contractual)
• Compliance and governance exposure is an advantage.
• Must be well-versed in English and Arabic - Emirati
• Must be willing to be based in Abu Dhabi.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.