Job description / Role
Our Client, an International Law firm, is seeking to hire an Arabic/English speaking Legal PA to join their Dubai office. Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Proactively manage Partner/ Fee Earner diary and inbox including schedule of appointments, meetings and diary commitments
• Supporting the administration of meetings including minute taking, both internally and externally, drafting agendas, collating and distributing papers for internal and external meetings
• Follow up designated actions from meetings to ensure completion ahead of next meeting
• Process and deal with correspondence including email and telephone calls, anticipating responses and drafting correspondence
• Liaise with clients, responding to enquiries, emails and telephone messages on behalf of Partner/ Fee Earner as appropriate
• Arrange travel and accommodation using electronic travel systems and process expense claims on behalf of Partner/Fee Earner
• Support Partner/ Fee Earner by conducting research as requested, produce presentations, executive summaries and newsletters
• Support in providing general administration including light photo-copying, typing and liaising with admin teams to ensure files are available as required
• Arrange events and book hospitality, meeting and greeting clients where appropriate
• Coordinating the on boarding and off boarding process within the Practice Area
The candidate should be fluent in English and Arabic and have the following skills:
• A good communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels and manage stakeholders effectively.
• Highly organised with excellent administrative skills
• Able to take and produce high quality meeting minutes
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates attention to detail and shows concern for accuracy and quality of work produced
• Acts as a role model and is aware of impact of own behaviour
• Takes ownership of tasks and proactively contributes to the team
• Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative and ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
• Hardworking, flexible and adaptable in their approach.
• Proactive in work ethic and strives for continuous improvement.
• Experience of digital dictation systems to a competent level is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
• Demonstrable experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.