Job description / Role
We're excited to be representing an international law firm with their search for a bilingual Legal Secretary to join their litigation team in Dubai. This is a highly reputed practice, boasting an array of industry awards in recent years.
Working closely with the Arabic speaking lawyers within the team, this is a collaborative role which will involve:
• Translating, amending and typing correspondence and documents in Arabic and English;
• Preparing legal documents and Court briefs in Arabic and English;
• Telephone and inbox management;
• File and database maintenance;
• Ad hoc administration tasks.
The successful applicant will be offered a top market salary and full company benefits. This is a friendly, vibrant team that would suit someone with a good foundation in legal support but looking for growth, development, and mentorship in their next role.
• Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• Previous experience of working within a global or US law firm;
• Working fluency in Arabic and English, both written and spoken;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on initiative and teamwork;
• Trustworthy and professionally presented.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Irwin & Dow
Float Legal Secretary - 6 Month FTC - International Law Firm
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
Personal Assistant to MD