Job description / Role
A well regarded law firm is seeking a Litigation Associate to work as the right hand to the Managing Partner
A long standing law firm with a young, dynamic team who enjoy a high energy atmosphere, and top quality work stream
- Join forces with an international network of prominent law firms. Gain access to an extremely high profile clientele and advise them on local court proceedings, opinions, and litigation matters.
- Deliver high quality results independently, and alongside the Managing Partner
- An opportunity to rub shoulders with the most high profile stakeholders both in the region and internationally
- An opportunity to propel your litigation career exponentially
- An attractive salary is on offer for this role in particular
Candidates who apply should meet all the following criteria:
- Licensed lawyer from home country with approval to practice law in UAE
- 4-8 years PQE in the litigation practice of a law firm
- Currently based in the UAE with at least 2 years experience handling litigation matters in the courts of the UAE
- Fluent in English and Arabic (essential to be fully fluent in both languages, spoken, written and reading)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.