Job description / Role
Our client is a leading international law firm and they are wishing to recruit a bilingual secretary. This person doesn't specifically need to have legal secretarial experience however, they must be fluent in English as well as Arabic. Their English must be 100% fluent reading, writing and speaking. In return, you will learn new skills in a dynamic and hard working environment where long-term salaries can go past the mid 20's for experienced bilingual legal PA's.
They are willing to pay up to AED20K for this person and you must have advanced MS Office, a solid work history and a professional and flexible attitude with hours. They want someone who has a high level of accuracy, double checks their work and meticulous attention to detail.
* Advanced MS Office
* Proactive diary management
* Creating/amending documents and letters
* Digital dictation
* Organising meetings, travel arrangements, lunches and conference calls
* Collating billing guides, drafting narratives and covering letters to clients / liaising with accounts team on billing matters
* Time recording
* Updating/adding contacts to InterAction
* Processing expense claims electronically
* Photocopying, filing and scanning
* Daily email management
* Min 65 wpm typing speed with high level of accuracy on both English and Arabic keyboards;
About the Company
Headway has a proactive approach to recruitment and the methodology we employ ensures we take the time to understand the needs of both clients and candidates to guarantee the right fit.
We aim to create open, consultative partnerships with our Clients and Candidates whilst maintaining an honest and professional approach at all times.
As a team we are ethical yet innovative; focused yet flexible; realistic yet enterprising. We believe in earning our success by working with you to create yours.