Job description / Role
Our Client, a multinational software solutions firm, is seeking to hire a Bilingual Pre-Sales Consultant to be based in their Dubai office.
Pre-sales are the link between a customer’s technical requirements and the correct implementation and delivery of solutions. They will utilise their technical expertise within a sales process to rapidly prototype and deploy solutions to present solutions to customers. This role is Dubai based but will require travel.
This role requires proficiency in communication, combined with a passionate and in-depth ‘product expert’ level of technical knowledge. The Pre-Sales team are given every opportunity to extend their professional skills and to become deeply involved and engaged in all elements of the sales process.
• Provide technical expertise in the pre-sales process in collaboration with sales team
• Delivering tailored and relevant technical demonstrations of products.
• Running formal Proof of Concepts from their inception through completion, ensuring that the customer achieves well defined.
• Supporting staff at industry events and customer seminars.
• Becoming a product expert in all aspects of solutions.
• Responding to detailed questions in RFIs and RFPs.
• Good presentation skills and the proven ability to build quality relationships with new prospects and customers
• Excellent technical knowledge and the ability and willingness to learn as required new technical skillsets
• Experience managing large-scale IT Proof of Concepts for enterprise sized customers
• Analytical and consultative approach to client engagements
• Equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team
• Ability to organise, prioritise and multi-task
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Full-time professionalism
Qualifications and Experience
• Arabic speaking
• 5+ years of experience as a Pre-Sales Consultant with a background in Digital Payments
• Excellent understanding of workflows associated with different channels (ATM, POS, Payment Gateways etc.)
• Clear understanding of different statements/reports received from entities involved in the workflow (switch, network, core banking, ATMs etc.)
• Reconciliation of ATM, debit card, credit cards, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, IMPS, UPI etc.)
• ATM Cash balancing
• Proficient in Dispute management workflow involving VISA, Mastercard, Rupay, NFS etc.)
• Sound understanding of Interchange fees, MDR and other fees charged by networks.
• Solution architecture and design
• Oracle and SQL server database
• Strong SQL knowledge, data manipulation
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.