Job description / Role
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Associate to be based in our Litigation Department in Abu Dhabi.
• By working on assigned tasks you are expected or exceed the billing target of 5 hours per working day.
• While interacting with clients and potential clients you will act as 'ambassador' for the organization, be well presented and professional.
• To do this job well, you need to have sound legal skills and the willingness to learn from experienced colleagues and client cases.
• Proactively, professionalism and customer orientation are your personal trademarks.
• Native Arabic speaker
• Fluent in English
• 10+ years of litigation experience.
• Civil law qualifying jurisdiction (such as, bar association in Egypt, Jordan, or Syrian).
• Strong litigation experience in (civil and commercial disputes).
• Resident in UAE.
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.