Job description / Role
- Contract-New client
- Role - Bilingual Technical Writer.
- Location - Abu Dhabi.
- Salary - Can be discussed.
- Technical Writer
- Create high-quality content (that includes in-depth overviews, standard operating procedures, work instructions, process flows).
- Experience in delivering content in PDF, HTML, and online help formats.
- Experience with Agile development cycles.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage the review process for revised and new content, with a team of very busy Subject Matter Experts.
- Perform peer reviews of product documentation.
- Perform UI text reviews to make sure text adheres to guides.
- Understanding of technical terminology and documentation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Capable of working independently with minimal guidance.
- Write easy-to-understand content, online help and guides.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Research, write, edit, and proofread complex technical data for use in documents or sections of documents to present highly technical information in a less technical way.
- Gather information and create documents in collaboration with relevant Subject Matter Experts which involves conducting interviews with analysts, engineers, developers, and other technical personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain communication with subject matter experts and other project team members.
- Be responsible for designing, writing, revising and/or editing of electronic documentation for product descriptions, manuals/guides, commercial applications, etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines and help others meet them.
- Ability to prioritize and follow schedules.
Candidate should also possess knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Windows operating system
- Experience with content management systems, authoring tools such as Adobe Robohelp
- Working in Agile development cycles
- Experience working with a translation team to produce PDFs and online help.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience in Technical Writing, in general, over the span of your career.
- Excellent communication skills.
- With 5+ years of experience as technical writer . Ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Proven ability to write technical documentation in English - candidates must provide work samples.
- Experience with the development team and/or updating of processes, standards for the last one year.
- Knowledge of SDLC, DDLC, MSTP, HMTL.
- Must have experience writing SOPs, User guides, FAQs etc.
- Experience using help authoring tools.
- Knowledge of Arabic (optional).
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Freelance Content Writer
Copywriter and Content Writer
|Al Ain||24 Jan|
Ecommerce Content Writer
Right Calibre Executive Search