Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Working on a major residential led, mixed use project in Dubai. Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of BIM and the BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the governance of BIM implementation on a project level.
• Supporting the development of software templates and rule sets.
• Conducting quality checks on models provided by consultants.
• Attending meetings with the regional BIM manager on a project level.
• Supporting the development of using BIM in construction sequencing, costing and operations where required.
• Working with design consultants and contractors to manage the BIM implementation approach on a project level.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Expertise as a BIM Modeler including 3D modeling, cost modeling, sequence modeling and detail modeling and construction operations building.
• Documented expertise as BIM Analyst to be able to perform analysis and simulations based on BIM Models.
• Advanced communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
• High rise residential project experience is preferred (30-40 storey minimum).
• International project delivery experience is essential.
• Dubai experience is essential.
• Experience of building on waterfront/reclaimed land is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor degree in architecture, construction or the build environment is preferred.
• Professional memberships are preferred but are not essential.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.