Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Ensure proper BIM scope delivery through monitoring project progress and teams performance to deliver the project on time while maintaining the cost and quality parameters to meet Appointing Party's objectives and requirements.
* Manage and coordinate the overall deployment of a BIM based Delivery within the multidisciplinary Design Projects in alignment with the organization's Way of Working and best practices.
* Manage the Project supply chain to deliver high quality information, data and models to the Appointing Party and ensure that the delivery of information within the supply chain is in compliance with the contract requirements.
* Perform proper capability and competence assessment of the supply chain prior to appointment
* Support Projects scope definition and risk management at pre-award stage.
* Ensure Close liaison with the Project Management team and act as point of contact with reference to BIM scope management
* Prepare the project BEP in line with the organization's standard and ensure collaborative inputs from different stakeholders are well coordinated and embedded.
* Lead the BIM scope negotiation with the Appointing Party highlighting exclusions, risks, best practices supporting BEP approval
* Provide Quality Assurance dealing with the Implementation and Administration of Building Information Management (BIM) systems and solutions per project and maintain close collaboration with the Disciplines BIM Leads
* Implement the internal Responsibility matrix within each project and ensure proper adherence and maintenance by the wider project team.
* Support best practices implementation dealing with BIM environment Setup, Quality Assurance, BIM authoring and production, Virtual Design Coordination, BIM quality review, information management, 4D/5D/6D/7D support, etc
* Configuration, Maintenance and Administration of the project CDE (Common Data Environment) to enable the effective management, tracking, and monitoring of deliverables.
* Ensure the implementation of open BIM standards such as (IFC or building SMART), and international standards such as (BS EN ISO 19650 or PAS1192 series).
* Coordinate BIM issues with supply chain to develop and reinforce standards with the goal of refining Models and deliverables.
* Identify and detect any potential opportunity/risk for the Project or the Team.
* Integrate leading edge BIM applications including Scheduling, Cost, Asset Management, and O&M programs into the BIM models.
* Reporting to the Project Management team, Business Unit BIM Lead, Head of IDD and Appointing Party representative in a structured manner. Minimum content to include but not limited to: BIM Issue Tracker, Audit Reports from BIM for Clash Detection, in-progress and completed including results Status of Model Development according to trade, work breakdown structure identifier (phasing), cost categories, information delivery, and project close-out requirements.
* Assist in defining the Learning and Development requirements within the project supply chain.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in any relevant Engineering or Architectural field.
* Minimum of 10 years broad AEC experience multidisciplinary BIM scope management on large scale Buildings projects.
* Minimum of 4 years of recent experience in design.
* Mandatory proficiency and Hands-on on Autodesk Revit
* Mandatory proficiency on Autodesk Navisworks Manage.
* Mandatory proficiency on BIM360 and Knowledge of ACONEX
* Proficiency on Solibri, BIM Track, Reviz to would be of advantage.
* Proficiency on Dynamo scripting tools would be of advantage.
* Extensive knowledge of BS 8536, PAS 1192, ISO 19650 series.
* Information Management and BIM related certifications would be of advantage.
* Strong knowledge of COBie implementation/delivery and 4D to 7D deliverables at LOD 350.
* Experience working within multi-national work environment would be beneficial.
* Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and solve problems.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.