Job description / Role
This position will require and primarily use Revit and Navisworks, but experience with AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, and Civil 3D is a plus. Strong computer, technical and communication skills are essential and required. Due to the collaborative nature of coordination using BIM tools, candidate must also have the ability to seek out and resolve issues through close interaction with other project team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive and manage multiple subcontractor models.
• Create, maintain and analyze federated model mainly for coordination purposes.
• Communicate conflicts in model; both real and potential.
• Prepare and distribute clash reports to facilitate the coordination process.
• Schedule and facilitate coordination meetings along with project manager and/or superintendent.
• Site inspection and liaising with trade contractors.
• Meet with designers/owners as required facilitating review of models as needed.
• Report to Director of Virtual Construction, but work closely with project teams.
• Create models including structure, interior and exterior architectural elements and MEP systems.
• Coordinate with BIM service providers and Subcontractors.
• Compile contract BIM close out documentation.
• Provide field subcontractors with the most current coordinated information.
• Work with the field staff to what information they need.
• Participate in job layout driven by 3D model data.
• Degree in Architecture / Structure / MEP
• Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
• Strong management experience in related BIM with strong technical knowledge and modeling skill.
• Detail oriented, able to recognize errors quickly
• Strong computer skills and aptitude for learning
• Strong leadership and supervisory skills with the ability to manage a staff workload and delegate tasks.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to juggle multiple high priority tasks
• Ability to effectively solve problems.
About the Company
SANJOSE is a listed, robust and diversified business Group. It carries out its activity in several countries in Europe, America and Africa through its main business lines:
SANJOSE Construction SANJOSE Real Estate SANJOSE Energy and Environment SANJOSE Concessions and Services
With a turnover of EUR 752 million in 2011, SANJOSE is characterised by financial strength, competitiveness, innovation, participation in the development and implementation of unique projects and its high-technology training.
The structure of its internal organisation is distinguished by its flexibility, dynamism, expertise and ability to adapt to customer needs and the market characteristics where it operates.