Job description / Role
Responsible for developing and implementing BIM workflow and communicates the benefits of BIM within Client.
• Oversee BIM software, including procurement. installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting all BIM installations as well as analyzing and solving BIM user issues.
• Support each project team by managing and creating content library files and templates, creating and enforcing standards, and evaluating project models.
• Deliver the Project BIM processes, methodologies and guidance for the collaborative production, maintenance and delivery of information and data.
• Administer Programme implemented Common Data Environment (CDE) ensuring compliance to Information Management Strategy, programme BIM standards, methods and procedures.
• Implement BIM processes identifying and promoting cost avoidance and reduction, creating and exploiting efficiencies to deliver benefits to the programme portfolio.
• Provide project based assurance and compliance to programme, industry recognized and, internal Network Rail BIM standards, methods, procedures. Highlighting commercial, security and, confidentiality risk where identified.
• Create and maintain BIM implementation and adoption metrics for allocated projects.
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or similar
• Minimum of 10 years broad experience in design, drafting and BIM management.
• Superior in depth working knowledge of Revit, good knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, and Civil 3D.
• Possesses excellent leadership skills and ability to lead, supervise and motivate.
• Have excellent planning, decision making, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Must have thorough knowledge of industry / international standards and ability to interpret for specific application within sphere of relevant disciplines.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as an ability to work in a multicultural team environment must be well developed and proven.
• Must understand the practice of design, project delivery, and construction metho
About the Company
Australian based TAHPI opened its offices in Dubai Healthcare City in 2000. The organisation provides a comprehensive range of services in the health planning, design and operational commissioning services for healthcare projects. The company has been involved in the setting up of standards and guidelines, as well as the training and professional development of healthcare planners, architects and managers for over 13 years.
TAHPI is one of the most prolific authors of International Standards and Guidelines for Healthcare Design customised for different regions of the world. TAHPI is the largest developer of software and web-based tools for healthcare Service Planning, Functional Briefing, Supply Capture, Mapping and Equipment Planning for the entire healthcare industry.