Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
In this role you will be tasked with leading the Building Structures Middle East BIM team as well as to develop digitalization and automation delivery of the Middle East Building Structures unit.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
A typical week would include:
* Lead the delivery of WSP Digital 'Way of Working' on Building Structures projects and ensure the high quality of the BIM teams deliverables in both 2D and 3D formats.
* Initiate and set up BIM execution plans with external clients and Architectural design teams.
* Day to day liaison with the ME & CRC team and in planning resources as well as driving automation to improve project delivery efficiency and to ensure high quality output at all times Train / Mentor BIM and design staff on correct use of BIM Software and BIM process (ME & CRC) including regular in person visits to the CRC offices as required.
* Define Building Structures requirements and Strategies for Digital Engineering (including BIM) and collaborate with our Global digital experts in other regions to ensure best practice is maintained in the Middle East.
* Lead technical meetings regarding Digitalization, Automation and BIM
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Building Information Modeling (BIM) Processes, Procedures and Tools.
* Expertise in Structural Drafting and level of detailing requirements for various design stages
* Mentoring others BIM, Digital Engineering tools, Strategies and processes.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.