Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Responsible for the digital delivery and information management of the project design models and data from bid stage to project close out.
- Manage delivery of digital outputs within project teams and the seamless sharing of information with other discipline teams.
- Project level Information Management of the BIM model and Asset data according to ISO 19650 principles and Worley Standards.
- Representing Worley in liaising with Clients, Engineers, and other design team members.
- Assisting in the preparation of technical and commercial documentation including but not limited to: responding to EIR (Exchange Information Requirements), producing MIDP (Master Information Delivery Plan), TIDP (Task Information Delivery Plan) and BEPs (BIM Execution Plan) (BIM (Building Information Modelling) Execution Plan), understanding LOIN (Level of Information Need) and delivery of Asset Information to required Uniclass 2015 Classification.
- Act as a technical interface with the IT support services for the project delivery toolsets.
- Where required, ability to guide Clients (Appointing Parties) in the creation of OIR (Organisational Information Requirements) and AIR (Asset Information Requirements) documentation and processes.
- Develop and maintaining excellent team relationships through successful project execution.
- Ensure that design guidelines, standards, and procedures are followed.
- Prepare and adhere to assigned project budgets and schedules, set priorities, identify, and resolve issues in a timely manner and communicate status to the Project Manager.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals.
- Technical supervision of project designated designers in the execution of their duties.
- Mentor junior members of staff and assist to promote career development within the group.
- Assist in developing, improving and maintaining Worley design and drafting systems, processes, practices and procedures within the office.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of COBie (Construction Operation Building Information Exchange) delivery.
- Ability to use modelling and analytical tools to eliminate health and safety risks in the design
- Experience of model data extraction and visualisation methods including Power BI.
- Expert in the use of Autodesk Construction Cloud (previously BIM360), Revit and Navisworks user and experience of other systems such as Plant 3D, Civil 3D, Revizto and Projectwise.
- Experience of Uniclass 2015 classification and Asset delivery
- Excellent technical and practical skills, and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its clients.
- Experienced in a consulting engineering environment over the whole lifecycle of a project including concept, FEED and Detailed Design.
- Familiar with industrial infrastructure projects such as ports, pumping stations, desalination plants, etc.
- Experienced in dealing with a variety of clients including developers, government bodies and EPC Contractors.
- Identify and evaluate new technology advancements against existing methods and, revise where applicable, to provide more effective solutions.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience working in the Middle East.
- Experience in industrial infrastructure projects.
- Experience in port and harbors projects.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.