Job description / Role
• Work with various disciplines and external parties to create BIM and subsequent drawings based off schematic drawings and models.
• Coordinate and assist BIM Manager and BIM team in modeling and simulation of projects based off existing 2D CAD plans.
• Assist both internal and external team members in the development of construction documents and as-built document creation and maintenance.
• Work with various parties to update as-built model and 2D sheet files through construction with changes on-site or from the client.
• Work side by side with teams in-house and external teams to complete BIM projects.
• Assist in the creation, maintenance and proper utilization of company/project standards, templates and content.
• Assist BIM Manager and external team members in instructing on various aspects of model development, construction, documentation and production techniques.
• The ability to monitor model and document quality and integrity.
• Must have a degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Structural Engineering, MEP Engineering or related field.
• Must be proficient in Autodesk Revit 2011/2012, as well as 2D CAD and other 3D visualization and simulation applications.
• Ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team.
• Ability to read and understand design and construction drawings with minimal assistance and oversight.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
• Time management skills
• Stress management skills
• Team building and problem solving skills
About the Company
SANJOSE is a listed, robust and diversified business Group. It carries out its activity in several countries in Europe, America and Africa through its main business lines:
SANJOSE Construction SANJOSE Real Estate SANJOSE Energy and Environment SANJOSE Concessions and Services
With a turnover of EUR 752 million in 2011, SANJOSE is characterised by financial strength, competitiveness, innovation, participation in the development and implementation of unique projects and its high-technology training.
The structure of its internal organisation is distinguished by its flexibility, dynamism, expertise and ability to adapt to customer needs and the market characteristics where it operates.