Job description / Role
- Collaborate and coordinate with clients to develop BIM execution plans and facilitate capabilities to provide advanced services such as engineering support, BIM, 3D, constructability, coordination, and others.
- Must have handled big MEP BIM Projects
- Must have experience leading a team of MEP BIM Modellers
- Must be well versed with BIM, Revit
- Lead all BIM modelling from preconstruction to project closeout
- Establish close working relationship with operations field team
- Leader of entire BIM effort – Work through mark up process with field teams, populate model according to operations plan, establish fabrication plan and details with field team, create all shop drawings for install, update drawings during and prior to construction
- High level of face to face and electronic communication with general contractor, other trade partners and field team
- Ability to manage other BIM detailer’s tasks and direction
- High leadership ability across multiple departments
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple large complex BIM projects.
- Employees will need to understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.