Job description / Role
We are a leading medical device distributor company in the middle east.
We are looking for a Bio Medical Engineer to join the team on a full time basis based out of Dubai and will be covering whole UAE. The person will be involved in installation, servicing, maintaining PPM reports, making AMC & CMC contracts for the medical equipment range for cardiology and respiratory devices. Willingness to work on weekend, attending emergency service issues on a 24/7 basis.
• Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Bio Medical Engineering.
• Must have a 2 years experience in any medical device servicing field.
• Candidate with good communication skills, customer handling is preferred.
• Candidate must be a good team player and independent to carry on with the work.
• Candidate must be able to organise and finish the work under pressure.
• Ability to lift medical equipments.
• Person with valid UAE driving license is preferred.
• Certifications on company training will be an added advantage.
About the Company
Al Umnia supplies state of the art medical equipment specializing in interventional cardiovascular devices.
The company was established in 2009 with the aim to serve and supply the thriving medial market in the Middle East. The Co-founders of Al-umnia are invasive cardiologists with many years of experience and knowledge of cardiology related products which means customers are guaranteed the best high quality products.
Al Umnia Medical Store L.L.C distributes and markets products for a number of international Companies in the UAE market.