Job description / Role
Experience Bio-Medical Engineer in Healthcare
• Train medical personnel on device purpose and proper, effective usage
• Test and analyze the effectiveness of biomedical equipment or systems
• Install, maintain and service biomedical equipment or programs as necessary
• Ensure all biomedical equipment is safe and effective and take action to change and improve it if necessary
• Research across the sciences as needed to find results relevant to current projects
• Stay abreast of and implement innovative technologies in the biomedical engineering field including any new materials, designs, programs, etc.
• Present reports and research findings in order to help spread and share your knowledge and further life-saving developments
• Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 10 years of experience in Dubai.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in advanced mathematics such as calculus.
• Strong research skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
About the Company
AlMulla Holding Group is a business group in the form of a conglomerate with several subsidiaries, chaired by Mr. Abdulla Mohamed Saeed AlMulla.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Product Specialist (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
Biomedical Sales Specialist with BA
Service Engineer (Medical Devices)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Medical Sales Specialist
A Well Established Medical Firm In UAE