Job description / Role
Experience Bio-Medical Engineer in Healthcare
• Train medical personnel on device purpose and proper, effective usage
• Test and analyze the effectiveness of biomedical equipment or systems
• Install, maintain and service biomedical equipment or programs as necessary
• Ensure all biomedical equipment is safe and effective and take action to change and improve it if necessary
• Research across the sciences as needed to find results relevant to current projects
• Stay abreast of and implement innovative technologies in the biomedical engineering field including any new materials, designs, programs, etc.
• Present reports and research findings in order to help spread and share your knowledge and further life-saving developments
• Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 10 years of experience in Dubai.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in advanced mathematics such as calculus.
• Strong research skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
About the Company
AlMulla Holding Group is a business group in the form of a conglomerate with several subsidiaries, chaired by Mr. Abdulla Mohamed Saeed AlMulla.