Job description / Role
Responsible to perform all functions relating to the inspection, repair and maintenance of clinical equipment and systems. Serves as the lead technician and technical advisor to the clinical personnel.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
• Ability to successfully apply customer satisfaction standards.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• High level of technical expertise on clinical equipment systems.
• Ability to analytically troubleshoot electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment issues using a variety of testing equipment and protocols.
• Ability to utilize and interpret technical service manuals and/or documentation.
• Associate degree in applied science of technology or equivalent
• Four years minimum experience in field directly related to the service of biomedical electronics required.
• Ability to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority.
• Must be able to orient and train entry level technicians.
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||17 Sep|
Bio-Medical Engineer in Healthcare
AlMulla Holding Group
Integrated Gulf Biosystems (IGB)
Seegene Middle East
Biomedical Sales Specialist
Seegene Middle East