Job description / Role
An international medical device/pharma company is looking for a Biomedical Engineer to join their team! This is a small team where you will be involved in all the BE activities worldwide meaning you will have a lot more variety and will be able to learn something new every day.
It is a personal office so this means that you will have closer contact with everyone which will give you faster decisions and you will not feel like a number. Our client is a global medical technology companies and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.
• Repair and maintain all types of medical equipment as directed.
• Assist medical/nursing staff in operation/use of equipment.
• Receive assignment and schedule repair and maintenance of all types of medical equipment such as clinical biomedical instrumentation, infusion pumps, electrocardiographs, dialysis equipment, anesthesia machines, cardiac defibrillator and similar equipment.
• Use available test equipment to test functioning of all medical equipment.
• Troubleshoot functioning problems and repair medical devices (electronic, electro-mechanical and pneumatic).
• Perform preventative maintenance inspections according to manufacturers recommended procedures and modify to meet specific needs.
• Perform electrical safety testing and correct problems found.
• Respond to emergency manufacturers on repair work and order parts needed for equipment repair and maintenance.
• Participate in in-service training of new technicians and medical/nursing staff concerning use and operation of medical/biomedical equipment.
• Bachelor degree in biomedical engineering.
• Minimum of 3 year’s experience in testing, functioning and maintenance of all types of biomedical equipment.
• Sufficient working knowledge of electrical circuitry, common electronic test equipment and tools and service manuals.
• Very good communication skills
• Attractive benefit package.
• Continuous growth opportunities.
• Regular training provided.
• Diverse job activities and opportunity to develop as a Biomedical Engineer.
• Join a team with a good atmosphere and who organise after work activities.
Apply and send your CV online.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Service Engineer (Medical Devices)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
A Leading Company In Dubai
Field Service Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jun|