Job description / Role
Position Title: Biostatistician
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 26K AED, all-inclusive depending on the experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A government institution based in Dubai
• Draw conclusions or make predictions based on data summaries or statistical analysis and prepare tables and graphs to present clinical data results.
• Analyze clinical or survey data, using statistical approaches such as longitudinal analysis, mixed-effect modelling, logistic regression analyses, and model-building techniques then write detailed analysis plans and descriptions of analyses and findings for research protocols or reports.
• Calculate sample size requirements for clinical studies and design research studies in collaboration with physicians, life scientists, or other professionals.
• Read current literature, attend meetings or conferences, and talk with colleagues to keep abreast of methodological or conceptual developments in fields such as biostatistics, pharmacology, life sciences, and social sciences.
• Write program code to analyze data with statistical analysis software in order to provide biostatistical consultation support to clients or colleagues.
• 28 to 35 years old
• At least Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same role
• Highly knowledgeable and analytical
• Able to communicate well in English
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.