Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a Blockchain Architect that will contribute with the architecture, design and implementation of Blockchain environments, distributing ledger and smart contract to work on a very exciting government initiative.
The right candidate would need to have:
• A Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• A minimum of 10 years of experience
• Able to contribute in Architecture, Design and implementation of Blockchain environments (using Hyperledger and/or Ethereum), distributed ledger and smarting contracts
• At least three (3) years of architecture and application design experience
• At least five (5) years of strong programming experience with Full Stack Development/MEAN Stack Development
• At least five (5) years’ experience with Front End Planning and Business Requirements Analysis
• Expertise with Cloud Platforms Applications Development, Micro Services Architecture
• Must be capable of researching alternatives and making architectural/design/business decisions independently for different use cases
• Apply Blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge to business use cases
• Experience with byzantine fault tolerant state machine replication or similar technologies
• Understanding of Docker container orchestration and automation deployment is a huge plus
• Experience in agile, iterative, and waterfall development environments
• Strong capabilities performing independently and as part of a cross-functional, team in a fast paced environment
• At least some experience with hands-on smart contract coding
For more information please apply.
About the Company
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.