Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been engaged by our client to source BMS Commissioning Engineers and Technicians . Our client is a global industrial manufacturing client .
As a BMS Commissioning Engineer / Technician , this role will be responsible for :
• Testing and commissioning for field instruments
• Preparing commissioning report
• Supervision and support for field cable termination
• Project closeout and projects to service handover
• Knowledge in BMS design, software, graphics and commissioning
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures
• Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
• Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
• Creating and carrying out test procedures
• Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
• Liaising with installation/project engineers
• Supervising engineering and technical staff
• Writing reports and documentation
• Providing technical support
• Ensuring safe working conditions
• Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
• The ideal candidate must hold a diploma / degree in engineering and must have minimum 4 - 5 years’ experience in BMS commissioning projects.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.