Job description / Role
Working on construction site, assisting project director and managers with supervision by validating design and installation of basic building/energy management systems, i.e. closed circuit, TV, elevator controls, fire alarm, Building Management Systems (BMS, public address systems, evacuation and ventilation controls, lighting, irrigation, security card readers and other control systems for infrastructure projects.
• Electrical or Electronic and Computer Engineering Degree, with at least 3 years in Building Management and Automation.
• Certifications with either Tridium Niagara or Schneider Electric EcoStruxure.
• Extensive integration capability with HVAC, VFD, VAV, valves, pumps, actuators, switches and other field devices and plant.
• Extensive knowledge of integration methods including digital, analog, Modbus and Bacnet.
• Produces high-level single line, and detailed panel by panel BMS system designs.
• Hands-on implementation of code and on-site commissioning.
• Designs highly reliable integration solutions with mechanical/solid-state relays, opto-isolators, isolated supplies, prevention of earth loops etc.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Reports To: Project Manager.
• Direct Reports: None.
• Internal Relationships: Project Manager, Site Engineers, Cabling Engineers
• External Relationships: Customers, Service Providers, Technology Vendors.
• Must have strong English communication, both written and verbal.
• Schneider Electric Ecoxpert / Tridium Niagara Certified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineers or ECE.
• Five (5) years of relevant experience in BMS, Security systems (Fire Alarm, CCTV, Access Control).
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Good knowledge of HVAC controls, Building Management Systems.
• Must be self-motivated, must have an ability to work well in a teamwork environment, must exhibit a positive and professional attitude, and pay attention to detail.
• Presentations skills – an experience of delivering information to a range of audiences, including corporate and division management.
• Valid UAE driving license
About the Company
Unified Microsystems is a privately-owned IT Solutions Provider with offices in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Manila, Philippines. It provides IT solutions for clients in the Middle East, Europe and South East Asia.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Electrical Engineer / Technician - Indian or Arab National
A Leading Group In UAE
Senior ELV Engineer
Electrical Project Coordinator (Fixed/Floating Vessels)
Electrical Design Engineer