Job description / Role
· Monitor the behavior of the plants with respect to the set point and setting up the various control parameters
· Perform daily auditing of plant performance by utilizing the facilities built on the building management system (BMS) e.g. data logging, plant review, alarm manager status, etc.
· Trouble Shoot / Analyse reasons of failure of plants and provides specific diagnostic, problem analysis and specify the necessary remedial actions.
· Use the historical logged data of various plants to review the system and propose improvements in order to enhance the system efficiency and / or reduce the operation cost as well as improve the services provided to customer
· Program the BMS and PPM system and other plants (e.g. standby power generator, diesel driven firefighting pump, fire alarm system, etc.) for automatic periodic testing
· Keep abreast of technical developments particularly associated with new technology in building engineering services and building management and in all aspects of the mechanical and electrical disciplines and to contribute to departmental engineering policies.
· Respond to and resolve work requests within the timelines specified on the work requests.
· Train team members and other trade staff in the operation and use of the BMS and metering systems.
· Escalate issues found during maintenance requiring capital investment, e.g. replacement items following repeat maintenance visits.
Minimum Qualifications, Certification And Knowledge
. Candidates that can join immediately and currently in UAE is preferable.
· Diploma – Electrical / Mechanical with expertise in installation and maintenance of BMS and the electronic control of Building Management
· Able to work on own initiative and be an independent operator
· Concern of quality
· Safety Rules and procedures
· Customer service relationship
· Good Knowledge of English, Written and Oral
· 5 years’ experience in Building Management System
· 2-3 years of experience in GCC.
· Relevant qualification in BMS/ automated controls related to Honeywell symmetre, Siemens – Desigo software platform, Tridium Niagra, Trend, Allerton Platforms, Johnson Metasys / Facility Explorer.
· Knowledge in communication protocols – M-Bus, Modbus, BACnet, LON, KNX
· Ability to guide team of technicians, strong management skills.
· Must be a provider of excellent customer service
· Adequate knowledge in maintenance of mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems and assets.
· Ability to understand, execute corrective, reactive maintenance tasks based on priorities and achieve SLA, KPI’s.
· Ability to work with computer aided facilities management system (CAFM) and mobility.
· Ability to prepare and maintain various documents like inspection reports, handover reports etc.
· Willing to continuously upgrade on current industry standards, best practices.
· Demonstrate high standard HSE Practices.
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.