Job description / Role
Main Tasks and Responsibilities (with functional responsibilities)
• To operate and monitor BMS System.
• To attend tenant’s emails / phone calls and coordinate with technicians and subcontractors.
• Monitoring other systems like fire alarm, emergency lighting, elevators, BTU system etc.
• Reporting to Maintenance Engineer for any abnormality.
• Performs other related functions the management deem necessary.
AED 2,500 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Yearly Air Ticket Allowance & Medical Insurance
Special Requirement/s (If any):
• Open to all Nationalities
• 3 – 5 years of experience working as BMS Operator in Commercial Tower / Villas Compound / Complexes.
• Any Technical Diploma / Trade with operation & maintenance background.
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.